Adrian is an experienced Solicitor. He routinely provides commercial and business transactions advice, personal and corporate insolvency advice and estate planning advice.
Adrian also acts for a variety of clients with respect to civil, construction, estate and taxation disputes and ‘white collar’ crime. He has experience in Federal and State jurisdictions.
Adrian’s experience is not limited to traditional court litigation. He looks for commercial solutions and regularly applies alternative dispute resolution strategies.
Adrian acts for individual and corporate clients located throughout Australia and overseas.
- Admitted as a practitioner of the High Court of Australia
- Admitted as a Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of South Australia
- Bachelor of Laws and Legal Practice (Flinders University)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) (Flinders University)
- Master of Taxation (UNSW)
- Registered Migration Agent No. 1278753 (Australia)
- Notary Public
More information? Contact Adrian via:
- Mobile: +61 (0) 439 981 969
- Phone: (08) 8362 5269
- Email: email@example.com
“Highly recommended for expert legal services! I really appreciate all the help that I have received from Suzi and the Bambrick Legal team. Thanks for all the legal advice and assistance. I have felt your care and concern all throughout the process." Japh
"We were very impressed with the attention to detail and quick turnaround of the recent transaction we had with Bambrick Legal. We would recommend the organisation without hesitation." Sarah
“My husband and I are corporate clients of Bambrick Legal. We have found that Adrian’s professionalism and his desire to ‘go the extra mile’ was to be exemplary and superior to that of other law firms we have dealt with in the past. Adrian has made an effort to fully understand our business and has always treated us with respect and courtesy, and made us feel like valued clients. Adrian has filled a large gap in our legal needs and is assured of our ongoing instructions. We have no hesitation in recommending him and the services he provides." Amanda C
“Suzi treated me with sensitivity and compassion. She was always professional and gave me straight answers. I am very happy with Bambrick Legal and would use it again if need to.” Kay
“Highly recommend the Bambrick Legal team. User friendly service, level of expertise and my cultural identity was highly respected. The level of engagement I received from the Bambrick team was awesome." Amanda L
"We received exceptional service, at all times cheerful and professional. Moreover I had the audacity to ask for the advice earlier and Adrian delivered a very thorough and detailed response. Very impressed." G.C.
Susanne (Suzi) Cengarle
Suzi has been with Bambrick Legal since its inception back in 2011.
Suzi specialises in Family Law and Estate Planning, particularly property settlement, children’s matters, testamentary trusts, wills and probate. Her practice interests also include property law, employment law and general commercial law advising individuals and corporate clients on a variety of matters and issues.
Suzi is fluent in Italian and has an unfailing commitment to providing friendly and responsive client service.
• Admitted as a practitioner of the High Court of Australia
• Admitted as a Lawyer of the Supreme Court of the Australian Capital Territory
• Admitted as a Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of South Australia
• Master of Laws (Legal Practice) (Australian National University – ACT)
• Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (Australian National University – ACT)
• Bachelor of Laws (University of South Australia)
• Diploma Business Management (TAFE)
• Diploma Human Resources (TAFE)
Suzi welcomes initial consultations through a variety of means – in our offices, online or elsewhere at your convenience. Suzi is also flexible with costs for initial consultations, providing an initial 30-minute free consultation to new clients.
More information? Contact Suzi via:
- Mobile: +61 (0) 404 493 653
- Phone: (08) 8362 5269
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org