Typically, superannuation is claimed upon retirement. You may also be able to claim amounts from your ‘super’ in exceptional circumstances, such as when you are unable to work due to disability, illness and/or trauma. Such claims may even be valid if the accident is not work-related and you may be entitled to claim an insurance payout from your superfund.
We provide thorough service in the following areas:
- Income protection claims;
- Total and Permanent Disablement claims;
- Life Insurance or Death Benefit Claims; and
- Trauma Insurance.
At Bambrick Legal, we have an experienced and dedicated team that can provide solutions in the following situations:
- Rejected superannuation or insurance claims;
- Superannuation policy break-down;
- Issues with insurers; and
- Incorrect benefits.
We offer our clients an initial, without obligation 30 minute consultation to discuss your situation. Get in contact with the friendly Bambrick Legal team today to begin your journey towards a just and fair outcome. Call (08) 8362 5269 or fill in our contact form and book your appointment today!