Migration & Citizenship Law


If you have plans to study, work, set up a business, or move permanently to Australia, we at Bambrick Legal can assist you. We also provide assistance for those who are struggling with the refusal and cancellation of their visa application. Specialising in Citizenship and Migration Law, our team of registered migration agents and experienced solicitors will help you try to get the results you are expecting.


Migration Services You Can Count On

At Bambrick Legal, we offer comprehensive immigration advice and visa application services tailored to meet your specific needs and requirements. We assist, advise, and handle our clients' immigration and citizenship queries and applications for all types of visas.


Employer sponsored skilled visas

Employer sponsored skilled visas are for overseas workers who have received an invitation from Australian companies to work for them. They include:

  • Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme visa (subclass 187)
  • Employer Nomination Scheme visa (subclass 186)
  • Temporary Skill Shortage visa (subclass 482)


Skilled visas

Skilled visas are for those who wish to live and work in Australia either temporarily or permanently. They include:

  • Skilled Independent visa (subclass 189)
  • Skilled Regional (Provision) visa (subclass 489)
  • Skilled Regional (Residence) visa (subclass 887)
  • Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190)


Business visas

Business visas are for foreign business owners and entrepreneurs who want to establish a business or invest in Australia. They include:

  • Business Talent (Permanent) visa (subclass 132)
  • Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188)
  • Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) visa (subclass 888)


Family and spousal visas

Family and spousal visas allow people to travel to Australia and join their relatives or partners who are Australian citizens or permanent residents. They include:

  • Temporary Partner visa (subclass 820/309)
  • Permanent Partner visa (subclass 801/100)
  • Prospective Marriage visa (subclass 300)
  • Carer visa (subclass 116)


Student visas

Student visas allow people to travel to Australia and study at an Australian school, university, or vocational training institution. They include:

  • Student visa (subclass 500)
  • Student Guardian visa (subclass 590)


We can also assist if you're applying for:

  • Citizenship
  • Visitor visa (subclass 600)
  • Work Holiday visa
  • Resident Return visa (subclass 155/157)
  • Medical Treatment visa (subclass 602)
  • Temporary Work visa (subclass 401)


If you would like to know more, please contact one of our friendly staff at Bambrick Legal today:

  • Call us
  • Email [email protected]
  • Fill in our enquiry form here 
  • Visit our office at 133-135 Rundle Street, Kent Town SA 5067




                                                                      o.jpg     BL_website.PNG