Parent category visa options
Would you like to bring your parents to Australia? A parent visa will allow your parent or parents to live in Australia for up to 2 years as a temporary resident, or live in Australia permanently as an Australian permanent resident.
Your parents may be eligible to come to Australia if they have a child who is an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or an eligible New Zealand citizen; and who has been living in Australia lawfully for at least 2 years before lodging their visa application.
Applicants are also required to have a sponsor, meet the Balance of family test criteria; and meet health and character requirements.
There are many visa options available for people looking at bringing their parents to Australia. Some of the Parent visas available include:
– Parent visa (subclass 103);
– Contributory Parent (Temporary) visa (subclass 173);
– Contributory Parent visa (subclass 143);
– Aged Parent visa (subclass 804);
– Contributory Aged Parent (Temporary) visa (subclass 884); and
– Contributory Aged Parent visa (subclass 864).
If you would like some assistance to determine whether your parents are eligible for a parent visa, please contact one of our friendly staff at Bambrick Legal today:
- Call us on 08 8362 5269
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill in our enquiry form here
- Visit our office at 133-135 Rundle Street, Kent Town SA 5067
CONTACT US NOW TO BOOK YOUR FREE NO OBLIGATION immichat SESSION!