Advanced Care Directive (ACD)
Do you have an Advanced Care Directive (ACD)? An ACD can be used to:
- Plan future medical care;
- Plan for an expected deterioration in health due to a medical condition;
- Deal with terminal illness and the treatment choices and consequences involved;
- Determine medical treatment. For example, if a patient does not want certain procedures or operations performed on them, that can be specified;
- Rule out further treatment or life-sustaining procedures in the event of a traumatic injury which causes incapacity.
Bambrick Legal can help you draft an ACD that is specific to your desired medical treatment and long term care.
If you would like to know more, please contact one of our friendly staff at Bambrick Legal today:
- Call us on 08 8362 5269
- Email [email protected]
- Fill in our enquiry form here
- Visit our office at Suite 12, 15 Fullarton Road, Kent Town SA 5067
CONTACT US NOW FOR YOUR FREE NO OBLIGATION 30 MINUTE CONSULTATION!