DIY Visa Applications – What could go wrong?

Data sharing between the ATO & DOHA

Business Innovation and Investment (subclass 188) visa: Travel restriction relief

Migration Update September 2020 – New Priority Migration Skilled Occupation List (PMSOL)

How long will my visa application take to be processed in 2020?

I am a partner of an Australian Citizen (Permanent Resident). Can I travel to Australia during the COVID-19 Travel Ban?

Latest Migration Updates for Australia | COVID 19

Partner Visa Sponsorship Obligations

Health Requirements and your Visa

Can we apply for a Partner Visa?

Relationship Requirements for Partner Visas

Visa 489 Replaced by New Skilled-Regional 491 Visa

Student Guardian visa (subclass 590)

Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme visa (subclass 187)

“Am I considered a dependent?” – Visa Applications and understanding the definition of a ‘dependent’.

Working Holiday visa (subclass 417)

Adoption visa (subclass 102)

Parent category visa options

Visa options for children

The good character requirement – what does it mean?

China Work and Holiday visa

Why should I use an Immigration Lawyer opposed to a Migration Agent?

Why migrate to South Australia?

What is an Australian Study Requirement?

Foreign Skilled Labour in response to Construction Industry Staffing Shortage

Immigration SA announces they are re-opening selected State Nomination visas

My relationship is on the rocks and I’m on a Partner visa, what now?

Why is Estate Planning important to Migration?

Recent changes to Skilled Migration Visas, what you need to know…

Overstaying your visa? What this means for you.

Family violence whilst on your Visa - what are your options?

Changes to Australian Partner Visas - what you need to know

All you need to know about the new Entrepreneur Visa

New Changes to Migration Program, what you should know !

Does HIV/AIDS stop you from entering Australia?

Changes to Australian Partner Visas coming in effect 17 April 2019

Skilled Migration: New Occupations Added

How the 2019 Federal Budget affects Migration in Australia

Ministerial Intervention

Migration & Citizenship Law



Work with Bambrick Legal’s experts in migration and citizenship law to get the result you’re expecting.


Whether you are applying to settle in Australia, or you are facing an application dispute, Bambrick Legal can help. Our migration law experts provide specialist advice and help with applications for all migration and citizenship matters.

We can help you with all types of applications, including:




Employer Sponsored Skilled Visas


  • Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 494)
  • Permanent Residence (Skilled Regional) visa (subclass 191)
  • Employer Nomination Scheme visa (subclass 186)
  • Temporary Skill Shortage visa (subclass 482)


Skilled Visas


  • Skilled Independent visa (subclass 189)
  • Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190)
  • Skilled Regional (Residence) visa (subclass 887)
  • Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 491)
  • Permanent Residence (Skilled Regional) visa (subclass 191)


Business Visas


  • Business Talent (Permanent) visa (subclass 132)
  • Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188)
  • Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) visa (subclass 888)


Family and Spouse Visas


  • Partner visa (apply in Australia) (subclasses 820 and 801)
  • Prospective marriage visa (subclass 300)
  • Contributory Parent (Temporary) visa (subclass 173)
  • Contributory Parent visa (subclass 143)
  • Contributory Aged Parent (Temporary) visa (subclass 884)
  • Contributory Aged Parent visa (subclass 864)


Other Visas


  • Visitor visa (subclass 600)
  • Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485)
  • Temporary Activity visa (subclass 408)
  • Resident Return visa (subclass 155/157)
  • Working Holiday visa (subclass 417)
  • Medical Treatment visa (subclass 602)

Why Bambrick Legal for Migration & Citizenship Law?


Bambrick Legal’s team of registered migration agents and solicitors specialise in the complexities of migration. We strive to get you a good result, whether it is your first application, or you have had an application refused. When it comes to migration, you need a lawyer who is highly experienced. You require accurate and clear advice, in Plain English or in your own language. And you want someone who will work with your unique circumstances.

When you work with our migration & citizenship law team, you gain:

  • access to a team fluent in English, Italian, Mandarin, and Cantonese
  • a team highly experienced in migration appeals and reviews
  • access to specialists in visa-related relationship breakdowns (You might find this article useful)
  • a team that can work with your unique situation, regardless of its complexity
  • certainty with known costs
  • … and much more.

How much does it cost?


Fees at Bambrick Legal are competitive and cost-effective. Most of visa applications are charged as flat fees, not charged every six minutes!

You will get a complete estimate of costs only after we have completely understood your needs. This is the only way that you will receive a service that is a perfect match for you.

Discover more in a free consultation.

Book a free initial consultation


Your first consultation with us is always free.


Do you need Migration/ Citizenship Law Advice?


At Bambrick legal, our legal team can assist with any of the services above. If you would like to know more, please contact one of our friendly staff at Bambrick Legal today: