Join the Bambrick Legal team for our free immichat session.
What is immichat?
Our immichat sessions are designed to maximize Migration options and opportunities free of charge. Whether you are in Australia via a Business Visa, Family Visa or just on holiday, our registered Migration Agents and Solicitors will lay out all applicable options tailored to your situation.
Questions we can assist with, but are not limited to, include:
- If my occupation is not listed in the Skilled Occupation List (SOL), what other visa options are available to me?
- How can my education history help me with the points test?
- What are my chances of success with the skilled assessment if I do not have enough work experience?
- Can my parents’ company sponsor me?
- What should I do if there is a dispute with my employer (sponsor)?
- How can I help my partner with an Australian Visa?
- How can I sponsor my parents and children to migrate to Australia?
Every Tuesday and Wednesday from 4:00pm @ 133-135 Rundle Street, Kent Town 5067. Bookings are essential as seats are limited.
Bookings can be made via (08) 8362 5269. Additionally, we take bookings via WeChat.
Bambrick Legal’s immichat sessions are completely free-of-charge. Afternoon tea is provided. You don’t want to miss out!