Corporate & Personal Insolvency
Insolvency can occur unexpectedly under a variety of circumstances. Sometimes large debtors fail to pay, finances are mismanaged and/or a reduction in sales can hit at the worst possible time! Regardless of how it occurs, it is your responsibility to acknowledge the signs of financial distress and act quickly. Bambrick Legal has an impressive track-record in the following areas:
- Bankruptcy advice;
- Asset protection strategies;
- Liquidation and winding up proceedings;
- Insolvent trading advice; and
- Director’s duties.
If the following scenarios apply to you, it may be in your best interests to speak to a lawyer as soon as possible:
- Being cut off from suppliers due to payments;
- Being chased by the ATO for unpaid tax, superannuation or other penalties;
- Facing a severe reduction in sales and customers; or
- Struggling to extend debt facilities with creditors.
Fortunately, Bambrick Legal provides clients with an initial, without obligation 30 minute consultation. Why worry any longer? Call (08) 8362 5269 or fill in our contact form and book your appointment today!